Gluten Free Breaded Chicken
- 10 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup ground oats (use coffee grinder)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whisk milk and egg into a separate bowl.
- Dip each chicken thigh in the milk mixture and then into the dry mixture. place
on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.