Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Brownies
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate mini morsels, divided into 2 (6 ounce) portions
- 1 pound (4 sticks) butter
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (available at health food stores)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12 x 18-inch cake pan.
- In large bowl, mix eggs, sugars and vanilla extract.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate squares, half the chocolate morsels and
the butter, then add to the egg and sugar mixture.
- Sift together the gluten-free flour, salt and xanthan gum; stir into the mixture.
Stir in the remaining chocolate morsels and walnuts.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes