Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free baking mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound semi-sweet chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a greased baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar. Gradually add egg substitute and vanilla
extract while mixing.
- Sift together gluten-free flour mix, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir
into the butter mixture until blended. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon, drop cookies 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet for two minutes before removing to wire racks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes