Gluten Free Flax Bread
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons
toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted and chopped sunflower seeds or pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter or peanut butter
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate. Pour batter into the plate (the batter should be about
1/2 inch thick). Microwave on HIGH for 90 seconds.
- Remove and tip over onto a cooling rack.
- When cooled, slice across into 2 slices of bread.
Serves 1 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 6 minutes