Lacy Flourless Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (old-fashioned or quick-cook - not instant)*
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
* For gluten-free, check oatmeal before you purchase. Oatmeal should be
gluten-free but is often processed in a facility that processes wheat or other
grains with gluten.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
- Grease or spray baking sheets very well or line with parchment paper.
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto prepared baking sheets, forming circles,
leaving space in between for cookies to spread.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, until cookies spread out and cookies are golden
- Leave the cookies on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before removing to a
rack to cool.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / Renamarie
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes