Oat Bran Muffins (wheat-free)
This is a wheat-free recipe. It is NOT a gluten-free recipe.
I have made these several times and they taste good.
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup white spelt flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar (or 1/3 cup honey or molasses)
- 2 tablespoons oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all the ingredients together until mixed well. At this point you can add
1/2 cup raisins and/or 1 cup chopped nuts.
- Oven is 350 degrees F and be sure to grease the muffin/cupcake pan or use paper
- Fill the paper baking cups 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Makes 22 to 24 muffins.
Tastes really good. You can increase the sugar to 1 1/2 cups if you like really
Original recipe by Judy Corkill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes