It's a gluten-free "bread" with very few carbs, and can be eaten in a variety
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/2 ounces cream cheese, cold
- Pinch of sea or kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder or cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
- Separate eggs.
- Beat egg whites and baking powder or cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- Beat egg yolks, cold cream cheese and salt until semi-smooth.
- Gently fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture.
- Mound or pipe mixture onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until brown.
Yield: 8 Oopsies
Total Servings 8 (1.67 carbs)
Carbs per serving .21