Quick Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten free peanut butter cookies made with 3 ingredients - peanut butter, sugar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray; set
- Stir together peanut butter, sugar and egg in medium bowl until well blended.
Drop by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheets. Using a fork, press to make crisscross
pattern on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned, rotating pans halfway through
- Let stand for 1 minute on baking sheets.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool
Prep Time 10 min. | Total Time 25 min. | Servings 20
Cook's Tip: For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten
free by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 118
Recipe and photograph used with permission from
Conagra Brands, Inc.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes
>> All Cookie Recipes