Makes a crusty, chewy inch-high loaf of flat bread.
- 3/4 cup rice flour (powder)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 banana, mashed to a paste
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup currants
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Mix banana and sugar. Sift dry ingredients together. Combine and beat well.
- Shake raisins and currants in paper bag with 2 tablespoons of flour until coated,
then add. Spread dough in thin, even layer in a 9-inch round cake pan. Sprinkle
with grated peels.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes until quite brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes