Sesame Banana Nut Bread
- 1/2 cup soft butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup sour milk
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and almond extract.
- Add nuts, bananas and sour milk to mixture.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to mixture.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
Sprinkle batter with sesame seed.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 45 minutes
to 1 hour.