- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups gluten-free flour mixture
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Whip together butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and egg thoroughly.
- Sift together flour mixture, baking soda, baking powder, cream of tartar and
salt. Blend into creamed mixture.
- In small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Shape dough into
1-inch balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake
at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Yield: 6 dozen cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes