Please note that Spelt is not allowed for a gluten-free diet.
- 1 cup white spelt flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water as needed
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until they form a ball that rides
on the blades.
- Alternatively, you can also let a bread machine knead the ingredients
for about 5 minutes.
- Pasta can be rolled and cut in a regular (manual, hand-crank) pasta maker by
passing it through repeatedly smaller (i.e., higher number) settings until nearly
paper thin, and then run through the cutting blades. This may not turn out if you
use an automatic pasta maker.