Please note that Spelt is not allowed for a gluten-free diet.
This is a wheat-free recipe.
- 1 cup white spelt flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water as needed
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until they form a ball that rides on the blades.
- Alternatively, you can also let a bread machine knead the ingredients for about 5 minutes.
- Pasta can be rolled and cut in a regular (manual, hand-crank) pasta maker by passing it through repeatedly smaller (i.e., higher number) settings until nearly paper thin, and then run through the cutting blades. This may not turn out if you use an automatic pasta maker.