Sticky Buns (gluten-free)
I thought your readers might benefit from this recipe.
Do not double this recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 to 1 cup cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Mix dry ingredients well, then and add 4 eggs (I plan to use small eggs, or maybe
one less egg), oil and milk; stir well in a large bowl. (You may want to add a little
more flour if dough seems very soft.)
- Spray a 20-inch long piece of wax paper with Pam. Scoop dough onto wax paper
and with wet or oiled hands spread dough into a 10 x 14-inch rectangle. Drizzle
melted butter over all and sprinkle generously with cinnamon/ sugar.
- Lift long side of wax paper and dough will start to roll over (yes, this really
works IF you spray the wax paper with Pam). Continue to roll up and slice into 12
pieces (or scoop with large tablespoon). I bake these in the large size muffin tins.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- While warm, drizzle with powdered sugar frosting.
The recipe also says you can
just use the dough in English muffin rings to make buns - I have not tried this.
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by Jan in North Dakota.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes