As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 3/4 cup enriched cornmeal
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (may be omitted for salt-restricted diets)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten (2 egg whites may be substituted)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease an 8- or 9-inch baking pan. Use greased muffin
tins to make corn muffins.
- Thoroughly combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in mixer bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together milk, oil and egg, Pour liquid mixture over dry
ingredients, mixing just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into
prepared pan or muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown and
wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes