- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat egg whites and salt until stiff. Do not over-beat. Into the egg whites,
beat sugar, a tablespoon at a time, until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine the coconut and vanilla extracts with the egg whites and sugar. Do not
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop by teaspoonsful onto paper.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing from cookie sheet.
- Finish cooling on wire racks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Recipes