Blue Cheese Steak
- 4 individual serving-size steaks
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions
- Dash white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat grill. Rub both sides of each steak with garlic clove and set aside.
- In small bowl combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, onions, pepper,
salt and parsley. Set aside.
- Grill steaks for 6 minutes on one side.
- Flip and top each steak with the cheese mixture. Grill second side for about
7 minutes or until done to your taste.