Classic Chipotle Steak
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon each coriander and ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 beef flank steak (1 pound)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients except steak. Pour 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture over
steak in shallow dish; turn steak to coat both sides.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill steak for 17 to 20 minutes or until medium doneness, turning occasionally
and brushing with remaining steak sauce mixture.
total time 1 hr | prep 15 min | 4 servings
To test for doneness in cooked steaks, use the touch test. A steak that is rare
will feel soft and juicy when touched; medium is slightly firmer but still spongy
while well done is firm throughout.
Prepare using beef skirt steak. Grill 10 to 13 minutes or until medium doneness,
turning occasionally and brushing with remaining steak sauce mixture.
Substitute orange juice for the lime juice.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Beef Recipes