Great American Grilled Steak
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle mesquite with lime juice marinade
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder with parsley
- 2 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- 1 (1 1/2- to 2-pound) steak
- In resealable plastic food bag, combine marinade and seasonings. Set aside
1/4 cup of marinade mixture for brushing on during grilling.
- Add steak to bag; seal and massage bag so that meat is completely covered
- Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Remove meat from bag; discard used marinade. Grill until desired doneness
is reached, brushing often with remaining marinade.
Makes 6 servings.