Grilled Beef Steak and Colorful Peppers
- 1/2 cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 beef Porterhouse or T-Bone steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound each)
- 2 small red, yellow or green bell peppers, cut into quarters
- Parsley Pesto: Place ingredients in small bowl of food processor or blender container.
Cover; process until parsley is finely chopped, stopping and scraping side of
bowl as needed.
- Spread pesto generously on both sides of beef steaks and bell peppers.
- Steaks: Place steaks and peppers on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill,
15 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145 degrees F) to medium (160 degrees F)
doneness and until peppers are tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove bones; carve steaks into slices. Season with salt and pepper, as
- Serve beef with peppers.
Total recipe time: 30 min | Makes 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Cattlemen's Beef Board and National Cattlemen's Beef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Beef Recipes