Grilled Chuck Steak
- 1 (3- to 5-pound) chuck roast (about 3 inches thick)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Mix all ingredients except meat for marinade.
- In a nonmetal pan marinate meat for at least 3 hours, turning several times
and basting with mixture.
- Cook on grill over hot coals 10 minutes on each side for medium-rare meat.
For medium to well-done meat, cook 2 to 3 minutes longer per side.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.
If preferred, meat can be smoked for 1 to 2 hours instead of grilling.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Beef Recipes