Grilled Ranch Roast
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) roast beef
- 1 bottle ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Place roast in a resealable plastic bag.
- Mix remaining ingredients, pour into bag. Seal bag, turning it several times
to coat the roast.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning the bag a couple times.
- After charcoal is ready, push briquettes to the sides of the grill, leaving
a small open space in the center.
- Remove the roast from the bag, and place in the center of the grill.
- Grill for about 25 minutes per pound, turning from time to time.