- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Accent
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Marinate a choice sirloin for at least six hours, basting or turning frequently.
- Grill steak quickly over charcoal to desired doneness.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Beef Recipes