Grilled Steaks with Chipotle Butter
Create a stampede with grilled beef topped with a kickin' butter.
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 small chipotle chile in adobo sauce (from 7-ounce can), chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 4 (8-ounce) beef top loin steaks (New York, Kansas City or strip steaks)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat grill. In small bowl, combine butter, chile and adobo sauce; blend
- When ready to grill, sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper;
place on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from
medium coals. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until of desired doneness, turning once.
- Serve steaks with chile butter.
Servings 4 | Prep Time 20 min
To broil steaks, place on broiler pan; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat using times
above as a guide, turning once.
Nutrition Information Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe Calories 400 (Calories
from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 14g, ), Cholesterol 140mg Sodium 410mg
Total Carbohydrate 1g (Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 0g ), Protein 38g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 20%
Exchanges: 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Beef Recipes