Grilled Stuffed Peppers
- 6 large green bell peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 1 package Lipton Spanish Rice
- 1 (12 ounce) can V8 juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Aluminum foil
- In a large skillet brown ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic and onion.
- Next in small sauce pan prepare Spanish rice. Mix cooked Spanish rice with
browned hamburger and add V8 juice and mushrooms; mix well.
- Wash and cut the tops off the peppers. DON'T throw them away. Clean out
- Place a piece of foil on each, large enough to cover bottom and sides of
peppers on each.
- Stuff peppers, making sure the pepper tops will fit after they are filled.
- Place on grill and cook slowly until bottom sof peppers are blackened.