Hawaiian Beef Kebabs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 (2 pound) sirloin, cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- Bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Mix first 13 ingredients in saucepan. Bring to boil and let cool completely.
- Place raw meat in large, shallow plastic container with lid. Pour sauce
- Marinate for 24 hours, turning every 3 hours.
- Place meat on skewers alternating with pineapple chunks, bell pepper and
- Cook to desired doneness on barbecue grill or under oven broiler.
Yields 6 servings.