Jack and Coke Steak
- 2 boneless ribeye steaks, 1 1/2 inch thick
- 2 cups Coca-Cola
- 2 ounces Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- Salt and pepper
- The night before you plan to cook, combine the Jack and Coca-Cola in a nonreactive
dish. Lay the steaks in the dish, and flip them occasionally while marinating.
Keep the dish covered.
- Prepare the grill direct and hot.
- Right before the steaks go on, add some BBQr’s Delight Jack Daniel’s flavored
wood pellets, if desired.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Remove to a platter.
- Let the steaks rest 2-3 minutes before serving.