Jalapeno Rib Eye Steaks
- 1/4 cup cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 4 rib eye steaks, about 1/2 pound each
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (comino)
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine cilantro and jalapenos in a bowl.
- Cut a pocket in the side of each steak, without cutting all the way through.
Stuff pockets with cilantro mixture and secure closed with wooden picks.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pepper to taste in a bowl and rub over
outside of steaks.
- Grill or broil about 5 inches from heat source 4 to 5 minutes per side,
or longer for more well done meat.
- Remove wooden picks before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional information: 822 calories, 44 g fat, 100 g protein, 1 g carbohydrates,
286 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, trace fiber
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Beef Recipes