Lazy Man's Sirloin Kabobs
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash or zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced crosswise into 3/4-inch pieces
- In small bowl, combine dressing mix, water and oil; mix well.
- Cut steak into 1 1/4 x 1-inch pieces.
- Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto four 12-inch metal or wooden
skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes prior to using).
- Brush kabobs with dressing mixture.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, uncovered, approximately 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium
doneness, turning occasionally.