Marinated Tennessee Hickory Flank Steak
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels Tennessee Hickory Mesquite Grilling Sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Cut flank steak in half lengthwise; cut each half into thirds. Place in
a heavy-duty zip lock plastic bag.
- Combine Jack Daniels' Grilling Sauce with red wine; pour mixture over steak.
- Seal bag and turn several times to coat steak.
- Marinate for 4 to 24 hours in refrigerator, turning several times.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill steak over medium heat to desired doneness, turning and brushing with
additional Jack Daniels' Tennessee Hickory Mesquite Grilling Sauce.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.
Source: Jack Daniels' Grilling Sauces package