Montreal Peppered Steak
Grill Mates® This recipe works great with less expensive cuts of beef.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin or New York strip steaks
- Mix oil, soy sauce and Steak Seasoning in small bowl.
- Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade;
turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Makes 8 servings | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 16 min
Nutrition: per serving Calories: 264 Fat: 20 g Carbohydrates: 0 g Cholesterol:
69 mg Sodium: 395 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 21 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
McCormick & Company