Oriental Italian Steak
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- For marinade, in shallow baking dish, combine dressing, brown sugar, soy
sauce and ginger. Set aside.
- Score both sides of meat at 1 inch intervals diagonally across steak. Place
steak in dish; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 3 to 24 hours, turning
- Remove steak; reserve marinade. Grill steak, uncovered, 12 to 14 minutes.
Bring marinade to boil. Pour over steak.