Our Secret Sirloin Steak
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup instant minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 3 pounds sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Combine 1/4 cup of the Lea & Perrins, lemon juice, oil, minced onion,
salt and minced garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Place steak in tight-fitting bowl or plastic bag. Pour Lea & Perrins
mixture over steak.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade. Place on rack.
- Grill over hot charcoal or broil under preheated hot broiler for 7 to 10
minutes on each side or until done as desired, brushing occasionally with leftover
- Remove steak to serving plate.
- In a small saucepan melt butter. Stir in parsley and remaining 1 teaspoon
Lea & Perrins. Pour over steak.
- Slice and serve.
Yields 4 to 6 portions.