Red Wine and Herb Steak
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 (2-pound) top round steak, 1-inch thick
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large, self-closing bag or glass bowl.
- Add steak and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill or broil steak 8 to12 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Slice on the diagonal and serve.
Makes 6 servings.