- 2 to 3 pounds good grilling steaks
- 1 ounce Blue or Roquefort cheese
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons powdered coffee
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Wipe meat with paper towels.
- Mix cheese, garlic, pepper, salt, soy sauce, coffee, Worcestershire sauce
and oil in a blender. Pour over steak, rubbing marinade in with hands.
- Marinate for several hours or overnight.
- Grill to perfection!