Sirloin Shish Kebab
- 2 cups port or Burgundy
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 8 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons marjoram
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Accent (optional)
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 (3-pound) sirloin tip, cut in 2-inch squares
- 12 fresh mushrooms
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 3 onions, quartered
- 3 green bell peppers, quartered
- Mix all ingredients except tomatoes, onions and green peppers.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours (overnight is better) in a nonreactive dish.
- Alternate steak and vegetables on 6 skewers.
- Broil over charcoal fire, turning frequently, and basting with marinade.
You can add potatoes and pineapple, if desired.