Southwestern Grilled Sirloin
- 1 1/2 pounds beef boneless top sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Pierce beef with fork several times on both sides. Mix remaining ingredients
in shallow nonmetal dish or heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
- Add beef, turning to coat with marinade.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, turning beef occasionally, at least
6 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat coals or gas grill.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Cover and grill beef 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 18 minutes for
medium doneness, turning once.
- Cut beef cross grain into 1/2-inch slices.
Serves 6. | 4 WW points
Per serving: 188 Calories (kcal); 8 g Total Fat; (39% calories from fat);
26 g Protein; 2 g Carbohydrate; 66 mg Cholesterol; 755 mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit;
1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates