- 1 cup beer
- 3/4 cup steak sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 3 small red or green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Blend beer, steak sauce, garlic, chili powder and cumin in a non-reactive
- Pour the marinade over sliced steak.
- Cover and chill for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade, but do not discard marinade.
- Thread steak and pepper pieces onto 6 skewers.
- Heat remaining marinade and cornstarch. Bring to a boil.
- Grill or broil kabobs 4 inches from heat for 15 minutes or until done, turning
and brushing with marinade often.