Steak, Potato and Mushroom Kebabs
Soak up the summer with these mouth-watering steak, potato and mushroom
- 1 pound strip steak, cubed
- 1/2 cup olive oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 24 white button mushrooms
- 24 small new potatoes
- Place steak in a large zip top bag, add salad dressing. Transfer to
refrigerator and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- While steak is marinating, soak wooden skewers.
- Place a medium pot with water onto boil. Add potatoes and par boil.
- Assemble skewers: mushroom, steak, potato; 3 of each on each skewer.
- Grill skewers on grill or stove top on grill pan until meat is to
desired done-ness, mushrooms have softened and potatoes have cooked through.
Yield: 8 | Prep Time: 45 min | Cook Time: 10 min
Recipe credit: Paula Jones of bell’alimento through The Mushroom Council.