Stop, Drop and Sizzle Shish Kabobs
- 1 bottle teriyaki marinade
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 pounds beef or chicken, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 pound large white mushrooms
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 onions, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 can chunked pineapple
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- In a large bowl, mix marinade, garlic and black pepper.
- Add beef or chicken; marinate 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Alternating meat, vegetables and fruit, thread ingredients on individual
- Turning often, broil or grill skewers for about 20 minutes.
Source: Chefs Captain Frank Salomon & Captain Doug Mummert - azfamily.com