Strip Steaks with Three Pepper Rub
- 4 (12-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® strip steaks *
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked white pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* Other cuts that you can use for this recipe: T-bone Steak, Ribeye Steak
- Combine peppers, salt and onion powder and rub into both sides of steaks.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information: Calories: 534 Fat: 24 g Saturated Fat: 9 g Cholesterol:
198 mg Carbohydrate: 1 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Protein: 73 g Sodium: 641 mg Iron: 36%
of Daily Value
Recipe and photo credit: Certified Angus Beef® brand