Teriyaki Flank Steak
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 or 2 finely chopped scallions
- Lightly score steak on both sides with knife so marinade can soak in.
- Mix remaining ingredients for marinade.
- Place steak in marinade and turn often. (A large plastic bag or zip-type
bag is good for marinating.)
- Let stand in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Barbecue over flaming coals, about 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Slice meat on diagonal to serve. Slice very thin.
- Pour marinade over meat, if desired.