Tijuana Blackened Steak
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (12 ounce) strip steaks, 3/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl combine the spices. Spread on wax paper.
- Coat both sides of steaks with seasoning mixture.
- Combine steak sauce and butter.
- Grill steaks 10 to 15 minutes or until done, turning and brushing often
with steak sauce and butter mixture.
- Serve steaks with remaining sauce.