Toasted Sesame Steak
This marinade, which includes Gourmet Collection Toasted Sesame Seed, soy sauce, brown sugar and ground ginger, gives steak great Asian flavor.
For best flavor, marinate steak overnight.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Sesame Seed, Toasted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Ginger, Ground
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless New York strip steak
- Mix all ingredients, except steak, in small bowl.
- Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade;
turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight for best flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired
Makes 6 servings | Prep Time: 10 min
Refrigerate Time: 2 hr | Cook Time: 16 min
If using McCormick® Gourmet Collection Sesame Seed, first toast is a small skillet
on medium heat 2 minutes or until fragrant and golden brown. Immediately pour out
of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.
For 1 serving Calories: 261 Sodium: 702mg Fat: 17g Carbohydrates: 3g Cholesterol:
75mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 24g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick & Company, Inc.