Ultimate Montreal Steak with Grilled Potato Wedges
The ultimate steak features a T-bone layered with Montreal Steak Seasoning and Steak Sauce. Serve with seasoned grilled potatoes.
- 2 medium red potatoes, pierced with fork
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning, divided
- 4 teaspoons oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds T-bone steak
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Sauce
- Microwave potatoes on HIGH 7 minutes or until almost tender, turning potatoes
over halfway through cooking. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss with 1 tablespoon of the Steak Seasoning
and 2 teaspoons of the oil.
- Brush steak lightly with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle with remaining
2 teaspoons Steak Seasoning.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired
doneness. Brush with steak sauce during last 1 minute of grilling.
- Grill potato wedges 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned and grill
- Serve steak with potatoes and additional steak sauce for dipping; if desired.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 16 min | Serves: 4
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 367 Sodium:
1154mg Fat: 19g Carbohydrates: 22g Cholesterol: 60mg Protein: 27g Fiber: 2g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
McCormick and Company, Inc.