Grilled Mozzarella Rolls
Turn up the summer heat... on the grill, of course.
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls or Crusty Rolls, thawed
- olive oil
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil, slivered
- Cut rolls in half horizontally. Brush cut sides with olive oil.
- Grill, cut sides down, on your outdoor grill until browned.
- Top grilled sides with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese. Grill until cheese
begins to melt.
- Remove from grill and top with fresh basil.
Prep Time: 5-10 min | Bake Time: 5 min | Servings: 6-12
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.