Grilled Mozzarella Rolls
Turn up the summer heat... on the grill, of course.
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls or Crusty Rolls, thawed
- olive oil
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil, slivered
- Cut rolls in half horizontally. Brush cut sides with olive oil.
- Grill, cut sides down, on your outdoor grill until browned.
- Top grilled sides with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese. Grill until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from grill and top with fresh basil.
Prep Time: 5-10
Bake Time: 5
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.