Head to the great outdoors in your own backyard with these tasty grilled rolls.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt or garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine two rolls together and flatten into a 6-inch circle.
- Brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoned salt or garlic salt and rosemary.
- Place on grill over medium heat and grill each side for about a minute, until golden brown lines appear.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time)
These can be made without combining the two rolls together, just pressing one roll flat. Garlic salt, Italian seasoning and Parmesan are delicious on these grilled rolls.
Recipe and photo credit:
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.