Head to the great outdoors in your own backyard with these tasty grilled rolls.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt or garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine two rolls together and flatten into a 6-inch circle.
- Brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoned salt or garlic
salt and rosemary.
- Place on grill over medium heat and grill each side for about a minute,
until golden brown lines appear.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time) | Servings: 6
These can be made without combining the two rolls together, just pressing one
roll flat. Garlic salt, Italian seasoning and Parmesan are delicious on these grilled
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com