Acapulco Grilled Shrimp
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Diced Tomatoes with Green Pepper and Onion
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 - 2 teaspoons jalapeno chile, minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine undrained tomatoes, orange, cilantro, oil, jalapeno and garlic in medium bowl.
- Thread shrimp on skewers; Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- Brush grill with oil. Cook over hot coals about 3 minutes per side or until shrimp just turns opaque.
- Serve over rice with tomato mixture on side.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Del Monte Corporation