This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Alaskan Barbecue Salmon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 dash Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (4 pound) whole salmon fillet
- Heat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, Liquid Smoke and vinegar.
- Brush one side of the salmon with the basting sauce. Place the salmon on
the grill, basted side down. After about 7 minutes, generously baste the top
and turn over. Cook for about 8 more minutes, then brush on more basting sauce,
turn, and cook for 2 minutes. Take care not to overcook the salmon as it will
loose its juices and flavor if cooked too long.