Alaskan Barbecue Salmon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 dash Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (4 pound) whole salmon fillet
- Heat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, Liquid Smoke and vinegar.
- Brush one side of the salmon with the basting sauce. Place the salmon on
the grill, basted side down. After about 7 minutes, generously baste the top
and turn over. Cook for about 8 more minutes, then brush on more basting sauce,
turn, and cook for 2 minutes. Take care not to overcook the salmon as it will
loose its juices and flavor if cooked too long.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.