- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Johannesburg Riesling
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound (16 to 20 count) prawns, peeled and deveined
- In a saucepan combine ginger, orange juice, peanut oil, sesame oil, rice
vinegar, wine, soy sauce, apricot preserves and cilantro. Bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Thread prawns on skewers and grill, basting frequently with the sauce, until
their color has changed to bright red and white.
- Broil or grill fish using moderate heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, basting
with remaining marinade.
Source: John Sarich, Best of Taste
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.