Buttery Grilled Shrimp
- 2 pounds frozen, raw peeled shrimp (31 count is a good size)
- 8 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Thaw shrimp in a colander and drain well.
- In a saucepan, heat remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Remove from heat and pour over raw shrimp.
- Cook shrimp on a hot grill just until they turn pink and begin to curl up, about 6 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Grill will flare because of melted butter. COOK OUTDOORS ONLY.