Buttery Grilled Shrimp
- 2 pounds frozen, raw peeled shrimp (31-count is a good size)
- 8 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Thaw shrimp in a colander and drain well.
- In a saucepan, heat remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Remove from
heat and pour over raw shrimp.
- Cook shrimp on a hot grill just until they turn pink and begin to curl up,
about 6 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Grill will flare because of melted butter. COOK OUTDOORS ONLY.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.